’99.9 THE WOLF’S KENNY CHESNEY FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES’
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific rules for this Contest written below are in addition to “99.9 The Wolf’s General Contest Rules”. If there is a conflict in language, these specific rules will govern.
Contest Name: ’KENNY CHESNEY FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES’ (the ‘contest’)
Station(s): 99.9/99.3/96.9 THE WOLF – WTHT/WBQQ/W2-45-AA (FM), AUBURN/KENNEBUNK/PORTLAND (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 477 Congress St, 3A, Portland, ME 04101
Station Business Telephone: 207-797-0780
1. Description of Contest/Promotion.
A. DATE OF CONTEST(s): 05.25.17 - 05.29.17
B. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF
WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants and entries each participant qualifies for.
C. HOW TO ENTER
To enter, visit 99.9 The Wolf’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/999TheWolf/) or visit the link at 999TheWolf.com and go to the link pinned to the top of the page or to the ‘Giveaways’ tab on the left sidebar during the Sweepstakes and complete the entry form through Facebook, Google or through an individual email address. Once you have completed the entry form, click “submit” to be entered into the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address via this method of entry. However, to receive additional ‘bonus entries’ in the Sweepstakes, upon submitting your Liking’ 99.9 The Wolf’s Instagram page, Tweeting a link to the contest page or sharing on personal Facebook pages and having ‘friends’ register to win (“Bonus Entries”). The specific number and limit of Bonus Entries allowed per person per method of entry is as specifically listed on the Website. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period to be entered into the Random Drawing.
• This is a local contest sponsored by 99.9 The Wolf, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Wolf listeners in the Portland Direct Marketing Association (DMA) 18 or older. Employees of Binnie Media, and its radio station 99.9 The Wolf (the "Sponsor"), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
• This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
• In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Two (2) tickets to see Kenny Chesney at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, August 26, 2017 and two (2) seats on 99.9 The Wolf's bus to and from Gillette Stadium.
• Random Drawing/Winner Notification: The specific number of winners as specifically listed on the Website for each Sweepstakes will be selected via a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on or about the business day following the final day of the Sweepstakes Period, from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of The Stations are final and binding. The winners will be notified email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within two (2) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email or direct message notifications that are undeliverable or not received, or voicemail messages not received.
• Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”): The specific prizes (including how many will be given away) and the approximate retail value of each prize to be given away is as specifically described on the Sweepstakes description details on the Website. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor may provide the winner with an IRS Form 1099 reflecting their portion of the prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
• Claiming the Prize: The winner(s) will either, as determined solely by The Station, be directed to pick their tickets up at ‘Will Call’ at Aura on Sunday, May 7, 2017 where they will be asked to provide identification (ID) to claim their tickets. Aura’s policies on claiming tickets through Will Call govern the release of tickets to the winner(s).
See “99.9 The Wolf’s General Contest Rules” for important additional eligibility information.
See “99.9 The Wolf’s Contest Rules” for important additional prize information.